Friday 5 August 2016

Admin

CLARIFICATION REGARDING OPTION FORM

Orders regarding 7th Pay commission are issued. Work of pay fixation in revised pay structure might have been started at HO level. As a part of this fixation work, you all might have received Option Form from your DDO (Head office account branch) or you will receive Option form shortly.

Many of the us are confused about Option Form, which option to choose whether option 1 or option 2.

Option 1:  I, ____________________________________________ hereby elect the revised pay structure with effect from 1st January, 2016.

Option 2: I, ____________________________________________ hereby     elect to continue on Pay Band and Grade Pay of my substantive / officiating post mentioned below until:

* the date of my next increment / the date of my subsequent increment raising my pay to Rs. ___________________ / I vacate or cease to draw pay in the existing pay structure / the date of my promotion / upgradation to the post of _______________________.


1. Whether this option is for date of increment in revised pay?

  • NO.Please note that this Option Form is not for date of increment. Option is for date of fixation in revised 7th Pay structure.



2. What option should I give??

  • All the officials, except who are promoted/appointed after 1st January, 2016, may give option 1 i.e. elect revised pay structure with effect from 1st January, 2016.

  • Officials who are promoted (MACP or other cases)/appointed after 1st January,2016 may give option 2.That will be beneficial to them.

Click here to download option form.





Admin

About Admin

DopAccountant

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :