Sunday 28 August 2016

Admin

FORM OF OPTION FOR PAY FIXATION UNDER RULE 6(2) OF REVISED PAY RULES

FORM OF OPTION FOR PAY FIXATION UNDER 7th CPC
[See rule 6 (2)]



*1.       I, ____________________________________________ hereby elect the revised pay structure with effect from 1st January, 2016.

*2.       I, ____________________________________________ hereby     elect to continue on Pay Band and Grade Pay of my substantive / officiating post mentioned below until:

            * the date of my next increment / the date of my subsequent increment raising my pay to Rs. ___________________ / I vacate or cease to draw pay in the existing pay structure / the date of my promotion / upgradation to the post of _______________________.

            Existing Pay Band and Grade Pay____________________________


Signature___________________________

Name ______________________________

Designation__________________________

Office in which employed _________________________

* To be scored out, if not applicable.


UNDERTAKING

            I hereby undertake that in the event of my pay having been fixed in a manner contrary to the provisions contained in these Rules, as detected subsequently, any excess payment so made shall be refunded by me to the Government either by adjustment against future payments due to me or otherwise.



Signature___________________________

Name ______________________________

Designation__________________________


Date :

Place :



CLICK HERE to download option form in word format.

CLICK HERE to download Option form from SIFY Network.


Click here for details 




CLICK HERE to download Revised Pay Rules - 2016.


CLICK HERE to Calculate your Revised Salary.


CLICK HERE for 7th CPC Excel Calculator.



Admin

About Admin

DopAccountant

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

2 comments

Write comments
utpal bar
AUTHOR
10 August 2016 at 09:28 delete

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS FORM ?

Reply
avatar
Admin
AUTHOR
11 August 2016 at 10:45 delete

Please read http://dopaccountant.blogspot.in/2016/08/clarification-regarding-option-form.html for more details.

Reply
avatar